Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

An Open Letter to Anthropologie

(Click image to enlarge)

Small Pink Strip Wonky Pot
This is a wonky pot.  It sells for $380.

But for real, y'all.

I can just imagine the awkward scenes everywhere in which people are complimenting their friend's kids for making the new piece of "art" on the coffee table, and the kids get insulted because even a 6 year old wouldn't want to be associated with creating such an atrocity. 


Does anyone else want to call their mothers and ask if they can have back every gift we ever made for her?  Because if I could make $380 off the crap I made back in the day I will go all Indian-giver & take those presents back posthaste.

POSTHASTE.

(Sidebar: if anyone can give me an actual definition of a wonky pot, I'll make you one of your very own.)



Also, does anyone else feel like they could find this little gem at the local park?  Because I do.
Glass Cane Wasp Comb 2

PS: It sells for $880.  Don't crash the website all trying to purchase at once.






No comments:

Post a Comment