Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Life Is Sad


You know those dreams that are just amazing?
The ones where you wake up smiling and wishing it were real?

Yeah.  I had one of those last night and it was that I beat the entire game of Candy Crush Saga.  And suddenly all was right with the world.

And then I woke up and I'm on level 42 and nothing is right.  I've got jellies, bars, and fruit taking over my life.  I've heard that there's chocolates coming in the near future and I dread the day that I see them among-st the brightly colored hard candies on my iPad* screen.   




I have met the devil and his name is Candy Crush Saga.

I'm not even joking.

I need prayer for this game because I will CUT someone over it.


And also, or is it just me or when you get to a situation where you almost beat the level, and you only have like 5 moves left, does anyone else feel like they're dismantling an atomic bomb?  
I'll be sweating and shaking and fearful of making even the tiniest of move.

No?

Just me?

I told you: my life is sad.



*Speaking of my iPad, it has ceased to be anything but a modem with which to play Candy Crush.






No comments:

Post a Comment