Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

October



I love fall.
I love October.
I love this quote.
I am borderline unhealthily obsessed with love Anne of Green Gables.

I'm especially glad for fall this year.
I didn't have the best summer.

You could say that 2013 hasn't exactly gone how I thought it was going to.
But you know what?  It's gone exactly like God knew it would.

I cried a lot this summer.
I was sad a lot this summer.
I'll just admit that.

I always struggle with where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to be doing.  I especially did this summer.  But you know what?  When you're hurting, when you're struggling, when you feel like everything is falling apart....that's when you have to keep moving.  Put your head down and just keep going.  One foot in front of the other.  One minute, one hour, one day at a time.

Pretty soon you'll look up and realize that it's a new season.
And you made it.
You're ok.

You're more than ok.
You're stronger than you were before.
You learned a lesson; you fought a fight and you won.




No comments:

Post a Comment