Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

 
 
I'm linking up again today with A Blonde Ambition Confessional Friday to talk about guilty pleasures.
 
Firstly, I'm going to need you to hold up your right hand and repeat after me.
"I insert name here do solemnly swear that I will not make fun of Whitney for what she is about to admit or may my vocal chords be ripped out by wolves."  (Bonus points if you get that reference!)
 
 
Alright, now that the legal bizz is out of the way, let's proceed.
 
1.  I love Clay Aiken.  Like love him.
 
2. I love me some Easy Cheese.  Not frequently, but every once in a while I feel the need to inhale a can with a box of Ritz crackers.  Throw in some Mike's Hard Lemonade and a Say Yes to the Dress marathon you've got a Friday night. 
 
3.  I dance naked in my house.  Because I live alone and I love to dance.  Amen.
 
4.  Sometimes when I'm cooking, I pretend I'm hosting a cooking show on the Food Network.  I don't actually talk out loud all the time, but I totally imagine it.  It makes me feel important.
 
5.  Candy Crush Saga.  Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment